Dont' know what Bead Trends Magazine is? You can order a copy from their site, get yours in hard copy or digital copy!!!
Or find a local retailer that sells them.
Hobby Lobby carries Bead Trends Magazine and has a 40% off coupon on their site. You can print the coupon from there and use it to buy the magazine!
Taken from http://www.beadtrendsmag.com
Bead Trends (May 2010) Call
Bead Trends is currently looking for designs with the following themes for our May 2010 issue
- Quick & Easy
- Fashion Favorites - Features designs from a variety of styles and mediums that can be a personal favorite or necessary staple in any wardrobe.
- Birthstones (Emerald/Chrysoprase)
- Anything Goes - The beaded possibilities are endless and not just limited to jewelry. What about pillows, table runners, picture frames, lamps, clothing, candle collars, wine glass charms, and home decor. This category can contain jewelry and a whole lot more!
- For Mom - Jewelry is the perfect gift for Mother's Day!
- Vintage styles - Vintage or vintage inspired jewelry.
- Simply "Charming" - All those fabulous designs incorporating charms and dangles.
- Eclectic Design
If you would like to submit your work to this publication, please e-mail a photograph, the name or title of your piece, and contact information to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If submitting multiple pieces, please send a separate e-mail and photograph for each design.
Deadline for the May 2010 issue is 11:59 p.m. MDT, November 25th, 2009. All ideas should be your original work and not previously published.
We will review all submissions, and if selected, we will contact you by December 1st with additional information. All pieces will need to be shipped to us directly for photography and arrive in our office by December 11th. Your creation will be returned to you insured, after the issue has been printed.