My brother and sister in law have been in town for several days so I am behind on my challenges - I apologize
BUT I AM BACK!
I was going to be clever and document the process and share with you - in case it was brilliant. Now I will make myself vulnerable, and show you the documentation of the thought process, and the intent. Be gentle :)
Thinking on the side of brilliance, I was going to glue on little polymer clay pieces. Could be cute, could be colorful, and fun designs. I thought because I am working in a new area - with the glue-able, I would also try and work some with the polymer clay. I have been wanting to do some stuff with that anyways. First I wanted to try making just some patterned squares.
I didn't have much of a selection left over. The clay is always the hit when my g/f comes over with her kids. They play with it all nite. Here are a few scraps I had.
I made them into squares bout the size of the metal glue pad. I went about this all wrong, as an after thought, but I am secure enuff in myself to share :)
Made designs with spirals and straight pieces.
Here is where I thougth I was being clever - i was going to mash them flat, and the shape them to fit on the glue pad..
After I mashed them, I realized they were too big, and I was only going to have blue squares on the bracelet instead of the fun design.
BUTTONS!!! I will make them into buttons!!! - This is my depressed Duck line.
This attempt altho failed, was a fun learning expierence, and I have some fun buttons.